To keep your roof in the best condition possible, it should receive a thorough inspection every 12 months, 52 weeks, or 365 days. Not only can an annual inspection give you peace of mind that your home is protected and dry, but it can also save you money in the long run. Here are some of the many reasons why it’s important to keep the top of your home top-of-mind by scheduling an annual roof inspection.
Benefits of an Annually-Inspected Roof
- Lower energy bills – An annual inspection will check for any cracks and damage that could prevent your roof from diverting wind, rain, and heat away from your home. A weak roof will also leak your cool air outside. By helping to maintain your home’s internal temperature, your roof will save you money each month on utility bills.
- Less costly repairs – Catching roof damage early through annual preventative care inspections can help lower repair costs and keep small problems from growing into big ones down the road.
- Stronger protection – Annual roof inspections will discover vulnerabilities and areas of exposure that can be reinforced before the next severe weather season.
Professional Roof Inspections
Once-a-year inspection by a roofing professional will ensure your roof enjoys the longest life possible. A professional annual roof inspection can identify and address costly roof damage such as:
- Cracked, chipped, or loose tiles
- Deteriorated shingles
- Weakened roof flashing
- Sunken roofing
- Pooling of water
- Debris or storm damage
- Roof punctures
- Potential leaks
- Algae, fungus, or mildew growth
Quality Roofing Services
You can stay on top of your roof’s health without getting on top of your roof by contacting the roofing experts at Roof Commander. Experienced in all types of roof inspection, repair, and maintenance, we will act fast to preserve the health of your roof. Let us help you with your specific roofing needs. Contact us today at 352-459-7599 to schedule your consultation.