Orlando Roofing Maintenance Service Plans
Roof Commander, Inc. stresses proper roof maintenance as an essential component of ensuring the safety of your commercial property, investment, or home in Orlando. While all roofs have a specific expected lifetime depending on the roofing suppliers warranty, they require regular roof maintenance services and inspections in order to perform at their maximum level. Without proper care, the life of your roof shingles will be much shorter, costing you thousands of dollars in repair and re-roofing, as well as time and stress. We are one of the few roofing companies that help manage your roof, even against the particular challenges of Florida’s sometimes inclement weather.
Our licensed roofing company offers you two different roof maintenance service plan levels for property owners based on initial inspection. Our Low Risk Maintenance Plan is for the roof that is in good, functional condition and has several years of active use ahead of it. Our certified roofers will visit your property once a year to help you be sure that your roof is performing at its highest level.
Our High Risk Maintenance Program is ideal for older roofs on the verge of needing of replacement. Our reliable roofers will inspect your roof quarterly and make any necessary repairs to increase the longevity of your existing roof.
ALL Roof Maintenance Plans Include:
- Any Roof Repairs Needed*
- Detailed Roof Inspections (Annual or Quarterly)
- $1500 Re-Roof Credit
- Fully Transferable to new owner
- Easy Payment Options (Pay in Full or Monthly Auto Pay)
- 24/7 Direct Contact Customer Service
During our Annual/Quarterly roof inspections our Contractors will look for:
- Our roofers will inspect the premises for signs of damage, including splits, blisters, clogged drains,unattached roof top equipment, shingles blown off, or trees growing too close to the roof.
- RoofCommander.com will inspect the whole interior, keeping an eye out for signs that roof leak repair is needed.
- Look for any structural weakness in your roof, as this could leave your structure vulnerable to water damage and rot, and should be taken care of immediately.
- Report any visual discolorations, which may be an indication of mold or algae.
- Unfortunately, mold and algae growth on roofs is a common problem. In Florida, this often goes unnoticed or ignored while causing serious, expensive damage.
- Our roofing company will provide a detailed condition report with photographs, which is a clear composite of the roof’s condition, expected performance, specific deficits, and professional recommendations. Our life-cycle cost analysis gives you realistic expectations for your residential roof.
- Not entailing structural repairs or entire re-roof.
Even with the best products from the leading roofing manufacturers, your roof will require on-going care by a qualified roofing contractor.